BENGAL FUSION

Kolkata
/
InfluGlue Score: 14.00
Interest in:
Beauty Health Lifestyle Food Restaurants Travel
Send Message to BENGAL FUSION

My Social Statistics

  • Youtube No of Subscribers: 1030000

My Work Samples

YouTube Video

ডায়াবেটিসের সমস্যায় এক যুগান্তকারী দিশা। | Blood Sugar Problem Solution - Dr. MADHU AMRIT সঠিক দামে উন্নতমানের শাড়ি মানেই Ajmera Fashion | Brasso Saree collection | #শাড়িতেই নারী | EP 1(SPL) SALE starts with Exclusive KURTI & PUNJABI Collection | RAKHI Boutique | Barrackpore Showroom

My Rates

  • YouTube Video INR 10000

My Terms

  • 75% in Advance and the rest 25% after publishing the video on YouTube within 1 day.
Send Message to BENGAL FUSION

Similar Influencers